Following is a list of credits available, and instructions to be eligible to receive them. Please follow these directions to ensure receipt of your credits.
The 2020 QA & Dosimetry Symposium has approval from the Commission on Accreditation of Medical Physics Education Programs, Inc. (CAMPEP) for 14.5 MPCEC continuing education credit hours.
- To obtain continuing education credit, attendees must complete an online CEC evaluation survey.
- CAMPEP email address is required.
- The survey will be available online Friday, February 21, 2020 through Saturday, March 7, 2020, 12 PM U.S. ET.
- Attendees must complete the survey by March 7, 2020, 12 PM U.S. ET, in order to receive CAMPEP credit.
After the meeting:
- Following the close of the 2020 QA & Dosimetry Symposium online CEC evaluation system, Sun Nuclear will provide CAMPEP with participant contact information, credits earned, and the appropriate processing fees in order for individual participants to access their personal 2020 QA & Dosimetry Symposium transcript via the CAMPEP online MPCEC Repository database. Please be advised, CAMPEP transcripts are viewable via the CAMPEP online MPCEC Repository database. Participants will not receive a hardcopy CAMPEP transcript. Should a participant need a hardcopy of the 2020 QA & Dosimetry Symposium transcript, an individual may order a hardcopy transcript from CAMPEP. View details here.
- Medical Physicist registrants will be contacted with instructions for viewing the meeting transcript via the CAMPEP website. The transcript will list a description of the sessions and the number of continuing education credits obtained.
- MPCEC credits will be released on March 21, 2020.
Continuing Education Meeting Program Objectives
- Safety & Independent QA in Radiation Oncology
- Stereotactic Treatment & QA
- Advancements in Planning & QA
- Emergent Modalities & QA Considerations
Self-Assessment Modules (SAM)
The 2020 QA & Dosimetry Symposium has applied to the American Board of Radiology (ABR) for SAM credits.
Sun Nuclear will use QR codes for tracking SAM session attendance. SAM questions are no longer embedded in SAM presentations, so audience interaction is not needed. SAM questions will be included as part of the online evaluation survey. In order to receive SAM credit, participants must answer the questions online. There is no pass/fail. SAM credit for these sessions are available only to attendees who complete the required online evaluation of the session and whose attendance has been verified.
Please note: At the beginning of each SAM session, you will need to scan the QR code on your badge near the ballroom entrance for attendance verification.
To obtain SAM Credit. It's Simple:
- Attend the entire SAM session to be eligible to receive SAM credit.
- Complete the online evaluation survey in order to receive SAM credit.
Evaluate in real-time!
Use your electronic device to access the Online Evaluation System. You may go online at any time, during the session or after the session, as long as you complete the evaluation survey by March 7, 2020, 12 PM U.S. ET.
The 2020 QA & Dosimetry Symposium has applied to the Medical Dosimetrist Certification Board (MDCB) for approval of MDCB credits for the meeting.
- To obtain credit, complete the online evaluation survey by March 7, 2020, 12 PM U.S. ET.
- CMD Number is required.
- Following the meeting, Sun Nuclear will report the medical dosimetrist participants' credits earned to the MDCB.